Do you love lobster and hanging out on a rugged beach? Do you enjoy adventures, hiking, and the great outdoors? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for a Medical Technologist to join either evening or night shift at an elite reference laboratory in Portland Maine!
We Value and Appreciate Our Employees:
– Full Benefits
– Paid Time Off
– Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
– Eligible for a $5,000 Sign-on Bonus, relocation assistance and temporary housing if needed
Your Role Within the Company:
The Medical Technologist will independently perform and monitor laboratory testing of patient specimens according to established regulatory requirements and procedures
- Interpreting, confirming, correlating and reporting normal and abnormal patient results.
- Recognizing technical, instrumental and/or physiological problems and initiating resolutions.
- Assuming responsibility for accuracy, quality control and required instrument maintenance.
- May provide training of laboratory and/or other health care personnel as directed.
Portland Maine is the largest city in Maine and is known for it's picturesque buildings, shopping and art. There are great city parks and several state parks to enjoy nearby. In the winter, enjoy skiing in the nearby mountains, and in the summer relax on the beach!
– Expertise as a Medical Technologist (Blood Bank)
– Experience in a clinical laboratory environment
– Exposure to CAP and CLIA regulations
– MT(ASCP) or MLT(ASCP) or equivalent certification
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com