Lighthouse Lab Services is in search of a medical technologist, strong in Chemistry, to join the night shift with a union hospital in Brooklyn, NY.
– The Laboratory Technologist under the direction of the Supervisor is responsible for providing the highest quality and most efficient service to the patient through the proper use of facilities, supplies, equipment, and resources.
– Performs various routine or special chemical, microscopic and bacteriologic laboratory tests.
– Adds reagents or indicator solutions, and subjects specimens for processing to operations such as heating, filtering or titrating.
– Prepares slides as necessary for microscopic analysis.
– Observes reactions, color changes, or formation of precipitates; studies slides using microscope, or subjects treated specimens to automatic analyzing equipment.
– Bachelors degree in Medical Laboratory Science
– NYS license
– 2+ Chemistry experience
– Union Hospital
– Health, vision, dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com