Come work for a Fortune 200 company that houses one of the largest automated laboratories in the country. Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a top-notch company located about 40 minutes from Daytona Beach, Florida who's looking for multiple Medical Technologists to join their village due to its growth. This company is known for its high retention rate and very few turnovers. They demonstrate their appreciation for employees with competitive pay and a healthy work/life balance. If this piques your interest, keep reading!
– 1st Shift: 6am-4pm, 4 10-hour shifts a week (one Saturday and one Monday per month)
– 2nd Shift: 5pm-3am, 4 10-hour shifts a week (Sundays and Mondays off plus 1 additional day off during the week)
– Fortune 200 company
– 2020 Women on Boards award recipient
– Fortune World's Most Admired Companies for 14 years in a row
– GI Jobs Top 100 Military Friendly Employers
– Bloomberg Gender Equality Index for 2019 and 2018
– WorldBlu Most Freedom Centered Workplaces from 2008-2018 (that sounds pretty neat!)
– Literally way more awards than I can fit on this job description
– One of the largest automated laboratories in the country (as you read above)
– They pride themselves on being a community first and a company second
How They Value and Appreciate Employees:
– Competitive Pay (based on experience)
– Shift Differential (if applicable)
– Relocation Assistance (as applicable)
– Work/Life Balance
– Health Insurance & Care
– Health Education & Support
– Virtual Care & Health Coaching
– Employee Stock Purchase Plan
– Life & Family Insurance
– Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships
– Professional Skills Development
– Personal Growth
– Retail & Commuter Discounts
– Family Resources & Discounted Child Care
– Social & Well-Being Resources
– Military & Veteran Programs and Special Benefits
Your Role Within the Company:
You — as a Medical Technologist — are crucial and your work will be instrumental in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. You’ll be working to ensure that patient samples are processed and tested by harnessing the power of modern science! It's estimated that 70% of medical decisions are based on laboratory data, and med techs are front and center. This company recognizes and appreciates your value and wants to give you the opportunity to showcase your ability.
Volusia County, Florida is a beautiful county in Florida stretching from east central Florida (northwest of Orlando) all the way to the east coast and Daytona Beach. With it's great location, you can visit the parks of Orlando to include Disney World, Universal, Sea World and more OR you can take a drive east to the beautiful beaches.
– Must be coachable, flexible and a team-player
– Bachelor of Science in Laboratory Science or another scientific discipline
– National certification by ASCP as a Medical Technologist (MT/MLS) or in Hematology (H)
– Florida state license that includes either Chemistry or Hematology
– 2+ years of experience high complexity clinical laboratory preferred
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job # 12258