Love Nashville (and not just for that delicious Nashville hot chicken)? You’re in luck — Lighthouse Lab Services is now on the search for a Molecular General Supervisor to run women's health panels (UTI and STI) for a brand new lab just outside of Nashville. This lab will be opening in the next 5-6 weeks and is a great opportunity for any tech that is looking to grow their career and engage in something new.
Shift: M-F, 9 AM to 5 PM
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Perform routine and complex laboratory procedures/testing, including UTI and STI testing. Perform instrument validation as needed.
– Perform molecular biology benchwork, including specimen and reagent prep, extractions, and PCR setup.
– Adhere to all laboratory SOPs and QC procedures. Maintain QC records.
– Troubleshoot instruments and resolve technical problems.
– Assist in the development and evaluation of new procedures and protocols.
Who You Are:
– Bachelor degree (B.S.) or higher in a medical laboratory science or related field
– 1+ year of molecular biology experience in a clinical laboratory
– TN state licensure required
– Qualification as a General Supervisor required
– Qualification as a Technical Supervisor highly preferred
Pay and Benefits:
– Competitive salary based on experience
– Health, vision, and dental insurance
– Limited life insurance and long term disability
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-914-0785 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job # 14178