Come join the country’s premier laboratory management, recruiting and consulting firm!
With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, Lighthouse Lab Services and Elite Diagnostics are proud of our incredible team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. With a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth, we love working together to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service.
We are looking for molecular laboratory scientists to join our traveling team of builders and problem solvers. In this role you will get to visit new parts of the country, learn and implement all aspects of building laboratories from the ground up, and play an instrumental part in the success of new laboratories.
As a laboratory consultant, you will have the opportunity to fast track your experience by working with a variety of different laboratories and helping them to set up, optimize, and manage their operations. You will also learn how to work face-to-face with clients and become a trusted ally and advisor.
If you have a thirst for knowledge and the drive to accelerate your professional growth as a laboratory consultant, then please apply below!
What your role would look like:
– You will learn all aspects of infectious disease laboratory organization and operations by working side-by-side with your team as they help new laboratories get off the ground. Soon enough, we'll expect you to be able to effectively train others on what you have learned.
– You will travel onsite to manage new laboratory projects. When you arrive, you will be the face of the Company for client teams, who will be counting on you to manage the project plan, deliver on-time, and keep them informed about the progress. To pull it off, you'll have be organized, self-motivated, and diligent in keeping all the different pieces on track. You'll also have to be a great communicator.
– More than anything, we are looking for people who will be great teammates. Our clients and your colleagues will be relying on you to bring a great attitude and enthusiastic approach to everything you do. If you've ever worked on big projects, you know how important positivity, commitment, and teamwork are to personal and group success.
– You will encounter new challenges and questions all the time. We take pride in our expertise, but we also know that sometimes new issues arise that take a moment of careful thought. We'll be trusting you to have the good judgment to know when to say "I'll get back to you on that" and the self-motivation to track down the right solution.
– Our company culture is built around a commitment to learning and striving to be a little better each day. Since you'll be on the front lines of new laboratory builds, we will want your input on ways we can improve processes, develop new systems, and refine techniques. We're looking for someone who takes the initiative to help make the world around them better.
What we are looking for:
– We prefer a B.S. in medical laboratory science, molecular biology or a related field
– Couple of years of experience in clinical molecular testing (QuantStudio experience preferred)
– MB(ASCP) preferred
– Commitment to being the best you possibly can and becoming a fabulous team member and advisor. We will help you achieve this goal!
– Traveling the nation – even in the midst of this pandemic – because people need laboratory testing right now. We will supply all of the PPE to help keep you protected.
Compensation and Benefits:
– $55,000+ (based on experience)
– Travel reimbursement
– Medical, Vision and Dental benefit offerings
– Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– 8 Paid Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job # 11981