Lighthouse Lab Services is working with a molecular genetics laboratory located in Davie, FL looking to add a lab supervisor to their team. This company is licensed in most states including California and Pennsylvania and is focused on PGX and cardiovascular tests, with a few other smaller genetics tests.
Shift: M-F 9-5
– Provide day-to-day supervision of personnel performing high complexity testing.
– Monitor test analysis and specimen examination to ensure that acceptable levels of analytic performance is maintained.
– Resolve technical problems and ensure that patient test results are not reported until the test system is functioning properly
– Provide training, orientation, and annual evaluations to all testing personnel
– Florida supervisor license required
– 2+ years of high complexity testing experience preferred
– Previous supervisory experience preferred
Benefits and Compensation:
– $70-90K depending on experience
– PTO and paid holidays
– Health insurance
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 13667