Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with an independent reference lab experiencing exponential growth throughout the United States. We are looking for a technical supervisor to get their lab located in Los Angeles, CA up and running. This person should be well versed in quality and safety.
– Travel between laboratories to oversee start up of laboratory
– Work closely with CLIA lab director to assist in lab build out
– Assist in the development of SOP's
– Assist in interviewing and staffing the laboratories
– Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies such as CAP and CLIA
– Travel 75% of the time
– Focus on quality and safety SOP's
– Bachelor's degree in Molecular Biology
– Previous experience in a start up environment
– 1+ years of supervisory experience
Salary and Benefits:
– Health, Vision, Dental
– Retirement, PTO and Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 |lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID# 13282