Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a start-up, high-complexity lab near Irvine, CA that is looking for a Technical Supervisor to help with its development of testing operations. This is a full-time, perm position with great pay and perks
Lighthouse is searching for a Molecular Technical Supervisor to join a startup lab to help with covid testing at first then steadily expand the testing menu in service to nursing homes in the region. This role would also handle equipment, oversee technicians analyzing samples (also, when volume is high, help run samples), and report test results.
– Oversee lab technicians and lab operations
– Review of COVID-19 test results before release
– Optimize lab procedure and workflow in order to produce reliable and timely results.
– Run daily testing
– Performs instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting
– Ensures quick turn-around times
– MB (ASCP)
– Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience in the specialty (Molecular) OR a Master’s and 2 year’s experience, OR a PhD and 1 year of experience.
– Current COVID testing experience preferred.
– Experience with ThermoFisher
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#TR Job ID: 13931