Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a growing lab that is looking for a Molecular Technologist to join their team in the San Antonio, TX area! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their careers.
We are looking for candidates experienced in Pipetting, PCR, and DNA/RNA Extraction for immediate hire. In this role, the technologist will be responsible for quality control, assisting with test samples as well as entering and review test results.
– Quality control, assisting with test samples as well as entering and review test results.
– Excellent laboratory and leadership experience, as the job requires extensive scientific knowledge as well as decision-making skills
– Ensure a lab and its personnel are safe and comply with regulations, and that all research and testing protocols are met.
– ASCP preferred but not required
– Minimum 2 years of hands on lab experience required for this position. Must be able to work in a fast-paced, professional environment with diverse responsibilities. Must be a team player.
– Relevant Degree in Microbiology, or related science. background or education. Strong knowledge of chemistry and scientific methods. Use of analytical balances and pipetting.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced, professional environment with diverse responsibilities. Must be a team player.
– Strong work ethic.
– Quant Studio and COVID testing experience
– Medical benefits and paid time off including holidays, vacation, and personal days, and dental and vision options. Following 90 day employment period.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job-ID 14740