Are you looking for an opportunity to have greater creative and scientific control in your day-to-day work, while working for an innovative independent research lab that is set for major growth?
We are looking for an experienced molecular testing professional who can serve as a Molecular Technologist. In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out the testing activities including equipment and test validation and troubleshooting, and reporting of results on infectious disease panels.
Not only is this an excellent opportunity to work autonomously in an environment where your day-to-day contributions will really make an impact, but this lab location also provides one of the best locales in Georgia!
This person will be responsible for carrying the infectious disease testing in accordance with procedures and that corrective actions are taken to resolve any technical problems that arise.
- High-complexity Infectious disease testing
- Accessioning and receiving patient specimens
- Instrument troubleshooting
- All shifts available (3x first shift, 2x evening shift, 2x night shift)
– Strong PCR experience
– Experience with Quant Studio instrumentation is highly preferred
– MT/MB (ASCP) certification or MLT(ASCP) certification highly preferred (other equivalent national certifications are also accepted)
– Knowledge of troubleshooting and problem-solving procedures
– 1-3+ years’ experience in a clinical laboratory environment highly preferred
– Experience in biological sample preparation preferred
– Molecular or infectious disease testing experience preferred
Salary and Benefits
- MLT: $23 – 28/hour (15% shift differential);
- MT/MB: $25-32/hour (15% shift diff)
- Vision/ Dental offered
- Paid time off for personal and sick time
- Paid Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 15 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job ID # 12069