MT / MLS Coordinator (Temp-to-Perm)
Chicago, IL · Job ID: 10154 · · Industry: Staff Laboratory
Are you interested in joining a stable, successful hospital lab in one of the most exciting cities in the country? Lighthouse Lab Services is representing an employee-oriented lab company that operates a hospital lab in Northwest Chicago, IL that is looking to bring on a new MT Coordinator to work the day shift, M-F.
This laboratory has a track record of success and is looking to build on that by hiring new, dedicated team members. As MT coordinator, you will have the opportunity to coordinate and oversee aspects of the generalist lab testing team, including for the blood bank, while also providing direct testing support. This is the instrumentation you will use in the role:
- CHEMISTRY: (2) Beckman Coulter DXI 600, (2) Beckman Coulter AU 680, (2) Radiometer ABL 825, (1) TLiIQ Rapid fFN, (1) Advanced Instruments Model 3320 Osmometer, (1) STAT-Site® Mß-HB Meter
- BLOOD BANK: (1)Galileo Echo
- HEMATOLOGY: (1)Beckman Coulter DXH 600, (1)Beckman Coulter DXH 800
- URINALYSIS: (1) Iris Diagnostics I Chem 100, (1) Iris Diagnostics iRICELL 2000, (1) Polymedco Sedimat 15
- COAGULATION: (2) Sysmex CA1500, (1) Dade PFA 100
In exchange for your skills, our client is offering a very competitive base salary as well as the opportunity to live and work in Chicago, one of the most interesting and quickly growing cities in the country. This position is temp to permanent, so we are looking for someone who can work on a temporary basis for 13 weeks before going permanent (you will be well compensated for this.) If this sounds appealing, and you meet the below-preferred profile, we would love to hear from you.
Preferred candidate profile:
- BS in Medical Lab Science or Similar
- MT/MLS(ASCP) certification required
- 2+ years blood bank experience required
- Immediate availability preferred
Salary and benefits:
- $27-33/hr (for permanent)
- 48/hr (for 13 weeks temporary – travel)
- 401k retirement plan
- Sick leave, Holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID# 10154