Are you an experienced Medical Technologist looking for an opportunity to contribute to directly to the health and wellness of your community. Do you enjoy the outdoors and the chance to live in one of the most unspoiled states in the country? If so, this might be the job for you.
Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a community hospital near Fort Laramie, WY that operates as part of a larger health network. In this role, you will work the lab day/evening shift for a 25-bed facility that takes great pride in proving thoughtful care to residents in the southeast Wyoming and western Nebraska communities. This position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to be involved in QC/QA activities within the lab as well as the chance to participate in process improvements in order to provide the highest quality of patient outcomes. Other responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
– Evaluating waived, moderately complex and highly complex test results.
– Providing clinical expertise to patient care staff in interpretation of results.
– Recognizing abnormal results or unusual circumstances and taking appropriate follow-up measures.
– Ordering and maintaining inventory of testing supplies.
– As necessary, offering input into hiring, orientation, educational needs, performance reviews and disciplinary functions of other lab personnel.
Not only this, but the hospital location – in close proximity to the Black Hills, Rocky Mountains, and Denver metro area offers a wide variety of lifestyle advantages, including small town charm and limitless opportunities for outdoor and recreational activities. If this sounds appealing, and you meet the below preferred profile, we'd love to hear from you!
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Bachelor's degree in medical laboratory science or related
– MLS or MLT(ASCP) certification required, or equivalent (AMT, HEW, AAB).
– If not certification, must be obtained within one year of hire.
– Previous lab experience a plus, but new graduates should apply and will be considered.
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive Hourly Base Salary
– Shift Differential as Applicable
– Health, Dental, Vision
– Retirement Savings
– PTO and Holidays
– H1B sponsorship will be provided on case-by-case basis, as long as all other requirements of the position are met.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 13370