Are you a service-focused lab professional committed to delivering high quality testing results? Do you want the opportunity to specialize and broaden your experience in Medical Technology?
Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a comprehensive Medical Center in Iron County, Missouri, the heart of Mark Twain country. They are in need of a Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) for their full-service laboratory. In this role, the selected candidate is responsible for testing, analyzing, reviewing and reporting results, while living up to the philosophy of providing the highest quality of lab service for individuals to ensure the best possible patient care and client results.
If you’re ready to take your laboratory experience to the next level in a beautiful, serene community known for its state and national parks, READ ON!
All shifts – candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule
Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform phlebotomy and collection procedures
- Perform all in house testing procedures
- Perform preventative maintenance on all laboratory equipment
- Perform and document Quality Control procedures on all laboratory processes
- Perform calibrations as indicated by laboratory and instrument manufacturer guidelines
- Troubleshoot specimens, instruments, and unexpected results as necessary to ensure quality results
- Assist with development of laboratory policies and procedures
- Perform data entry and clerical duties including inventory
- Provide assistant to Laboratory Coordinator as requested
- May include training other team members
- Dispose of all sharps and hazardous waste according to hospital policy and state and local regulations
- If MT – may be required to serve as team lead in Lab Manager’s absence
Basic Preferred Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology (or related sciences) OR Associates degree in Medical Technology (or related sciences)
- MT/MLS(ASCP), MLT(ASCP) certification, or equivalent certification required
- Be familiar and comfortable with the use of computer systems and office equipment
- Be able to speak, understand, and write fluently in English
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Possible Sign-on bonus
- Paid Time Off
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 15 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LK Job ID: 12494