Lighthouse Lab Services is currently partnered with a growing lab located in Bellingham, WA that is looking for two Neuropathology Scientists. They service local hospitals and have moved to serving clients nationwide.
Due to growth they are seeking to add to the team. Candidates with a degree in pathology, experimental medicine, neuroscience or cell biology are urged to apply. They would prefer candidates who are either newly examined or have 1-2 years post-doctoral training. The successful candidates must be able to work at the lab bench analyze complex data and learn how to develop complex clinical immunology assays and and be willing to immerse themselves in the fast-developing field of clinical neuroimmunology and neurodegeneration diagnostics.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES :
– Design, develop and validate complex clinical immunologic assays
– Perform clinical assays on a daily basis with detailed attention to quality
– Trouble shoot assays and conduct root cause analysis
– Draft and continually improve clinical assay protocols (SOP)
– Maintain laboratory records as required by regulatory and accreditation agencies
– Implement continuous quality improvement measures designed to reduce pre-/post- and analytical errors
– Apply LEAN design standards to develop highly efficient laboratory work processes and procedures
– Train, educate and supervise laboratory technologists
– Design assay validation study plans using CLSI format
– Work cooperatively with regulatory and accreditation agencies, including CAP, CLIA and ISO
– Participate in research projects and clinical trials
– Present at scientific meetings
– PhD in pathology, experimental medicine, neuroscience or cell biology
– Newly examined or 1-2 years post-doctoral training preferred
– Active and valid US State-Issued Driver’s License with acceptable motor vehicle record
Medical and Dental Insurance
Life and AD&D
Salary is based on experience
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 14093