After our 2019 merger, Lighthouse Lab Services and Elite Diagnostics became the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company! With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we're proud of our incredible team of scientists, consultants, recruiters, and industry experts. In a rewarding atmosphere built on character, collaboration, and growth, we work together to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service. We're looking for talented candidates to join our growing team. If you're up for an incredibly rewarding challenge, we'd be honored to hear from you.
The Corporate Paralegal, specializing in Contracts, will manage the intake, assessment, and approval process of our contracts of varied complexity and size across our operations. Their focus will be predominately sales and procurement contracts with the primary purpose to enhance the capability of our Business Development teams by providing timely advice and contract expertise. This role will also entail providing general executive assistance to our General Counsel.
We are looking for a strong administrator to help design and implement systems and processes for our legal matter management. Strong organization, written and verbal communications, and technology skills are priorities. To this end, the upshot of success in this role will be a Corporate Paralegal with great relationships internally and externally, who is perceived as adding value to the business and delivering support services that ensure that contractual KPIs, compliance and other legal requirements are met within approved financial parameters.
Required Education & Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
– 2 years’ minimum experience in corporate paralegal or similar role – contract management a plus; in house experience preferred
– Advanced knowledge of matter management software and expert proficiency in working with database platforms
– Expert proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word; Outlook; Excel; PowerPoint) and easily adaptable to other in-house software applications
We are looking for candidates with:
– Superior research skills, including web-based legal research tools
– Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
– Strong organizational, project and time management skills; detail-oriented
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Absolute discretion in maintaining confidentiality of information
– Team player with a strength in customer service
– Problem solving
– Comfortable around higher management
– Customer focused
– Experience dealing with ambiguity
– Competitive Base Salary
– Bonus plan based on company and personal performance
– Medical, Vision and Dental Benefit offerings
– 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– 8 Paid Holidays
– Retirement Plan
– Company-provided short and long-term disability insurance, Life Insurance + AD&D
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance. If you've made it this far and you happen to read this line, thank you for your diligence and thoroughness. I will award bonus points if you know the first rule of The Cones of Dunshire (without Googling). Have a wonderful day and Calc-u-lator!
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job ID: 12114