Lighthouse Lab Services is the leading provider of laboratory personnel. Currently, we are working with a laboratory near Overland Park, Kansas. We are looking for someone to join our Pathology team and grow and flourish in our wonderful laboratory!
The schedule for this position will be:
Monday – Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
Monday – Friday 4:00 to 12:30pm
- Answer telephones, maintain logs/records, organizational skills, proficiency with numbers, research information, time management, train employees, use computerized databases, written and verbal communications.
- Physical Demands:
- Speech clarity, utilization of fingers and hands, standing-remaining on one’s feet in an upright position, sitting-remaining in the normal seated position, handling-seizing, holding, grasping.
- Moderate physical effort (up to 30 pounds); must comply with applicable safety procedures.
- Additional job duty (as assigned): (Hazardous Chemical Waste Management) Proper identification of known hazardous material in the workplace.
- The knowledge of personal protection measures.
- The avoidance of accidents.
- The knowledge of hazardous waste characteristics, hazardous waste volume generation limits, accumulation limits, spill control measures, record keeping, proper handling and container management, labeling, container, and storage inspection
- Working Conditions:
- Possible exposure to infection from disease-bearing specimens; regularly exposed to the risk of blood-borne diseases; must comply with applicable safety procedures.
- Far acuity-ability to see clearly at 20 feet or more; near acuity-ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less; depth perception-ability to judge distance and space relationships; color vision-ability to distinguish and identify different colors.
- Normally a B.A./B.S. in Biology and meet all licensing requirements w/1-3 years of experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities.
If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-974-1929 | lighthouselabservices.com
#BW Job ID #15738