Payroll Relations Coordinator
Atlanta, GA · Job ID: 9970 · · Industry: Staff LaboratoryClerical/Administrative
Establish strong and sustainable relationships with Divisional, Regional and National Managed Care Clients. Must display superior negotiating skills to ensure contracts are signed, implemented, retained and profitable with consistent price increases. MUST have experience in the clinical reference lab industry.
This leader is instrumental in formulating, developing, implementing, and evolving managed care pricing and contracting strategy.
The Director also serves as a connection between the Managed Care and internal stakeholders, to ensure that the labs interests are represented, and to help stakeholders understand the terms and conditions of managed care plan contracts. This role will also manage all credentialing tasks, from license renewals to contracting with managed care companies
– 3 – 5 years of managed care contracting experience
– Bachelor's Degree
– Significant experience negotiating, drafting, and implementing contracts for managed care plans, health systems, or government agency with the responsibility to provide oversight of managed care plans.
– Understanding of alternative payment models
– Deep expertise and well versed in managed care term and rate negotiations, contract review and strategic planning and pricing.
– Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
– Strong problem solving, listening and time management skills.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LL Job ID: 9970