Lighthouse has partnered with one of the leading clinical lab facilities in the country and we are searching for the top talent to join the team. If you are a Phlebotomist, this job is for you.
- Responsible for collecting quality specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Performs blood drawing/collection using a variety of techniques.
- Enters data documents and delivers samples.
- Provides a high standard of customer service, maintains workflow, and resolves problems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of quality, safety, and compliance.
- Performs area-specific support/clinical activities.
Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent.
Experience: 1 year relevant experience preferred.
Licensure: Certification with a nationally recognized phlebotomy organization preferred.
Shift and Salary:
- Day shift, Monday – Friday
- $14.20 – $22.01 Hourly (DEO)
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com