Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered an established medical center in Portland, ME! This is a Pre-Analytic Manager role at an organization is truly dedicated to developing each employees' strengths to meet their professional goals.
- Provides direction and oversight directly and through supervisors for operations and human resources management to include reviewing all hiring and discipline recommendations with supervisors.
- Oversees all pre-analytic functions and develops, monitors, and takes appropriate action to improve overall departmental performance to ensure that the operational and strategic goals are met.
- Develops staffing models that support service needs and meet departmental budget targets.
- Identifies and drives process and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manages performance and provides coaching for leader development and success.
- Manages department turnover and drives initiatives for employee engagement and retention.
- Ensures department(s) complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Ensures training and competency assessments are completed.
- Manages budget for the department(s).
- Builds collaborative relationships with hospital leaders.
- Must maintain pre-analytic competency and may perform functions when needed.
- Associate's Degree or Equivalent Combination of Education/Experience required. Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Certification as a Phlebotomist and/or Medical Laboratory Assistant required (ASCP, ASPT, AMT, NPA, NCC, NHA).
- Valid Driver's License Required.
- 2 years of previous supervisory or lead experience required, previous manager experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MTP Job ID: 13736