Do you want to be on the leading edge of innovation? Here is a chance to join a team that is leading the charge. We are working with a growing reference lab in Brooklyn, NY that provides a wide array of diagnostic testing through the use of the latest technology. They are constantly innovating and need a Quality Assurance Manager to help bring their team to the next level.
The selected candidate must have a NYS Technologist License and a Bachelors in Laboratory Science. This is a full-time position on the day shift. Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ensure that the laboratory maintains the highest standards and quality of work.
· Review all personnel assigned to analysis of specimens.
· Oversee department’s turn-around time practice and all aspects of quality control.
· Maintain quality control records and checks the performance of various technical equipment.
· Prepare and maintains records related to operations and services in all divisions that are complete, accurate, available, and in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
· Maintain established departmental policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
Basic Preferred Profile:
NY Technologist License is Required
Bachelors in Laboratory Science or equivalent
Masters in Laboratory Administration or Health Care Administration preferred
Must have prior experience in a CLIA lab setting
Experience in an acute care lab will be considered
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Full Benefits offered
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com