Lighthouse Lab Services is currently seeking a Contract Quality Control Analyst to join a growing and well established company near Lowell, MA. This biotech company is at the forefront of revolutionary therapeutic technologies and is helping researchers advance the science of precision medicine. If you are looking to grow in your laboratory career with an excellent company, please READ ON! The initial length of this contract will be 6-12 months with the opportunity for it to become a permanent role.
Responsibilities & Goals:
- Monitor, analyze and trend inspection/testing results and quality data
- Perform peer review /approval of test data and write certificates of analysis
- Write, review and approve GMP documentation (SOPs, test methods, protocols, technical reports, specifications, etc)
- Perform QC testing of incoming consumables and raw materials per compendial and non-compendial methods for GMP use in manufacturing
- Perform immunoassay testing on automated and semi-automated instrument platforms
- Accurately assess testing data to ensure product specifications are met and DHR is compiled in a compliant manner, according to current cGMP and site SOP’s
Background & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biology or related field preferred
- 1+ years of QC analytical experience working within the medical device or pharmaceuticals regulated product environment preferred
- Experience with the design, qualification and implementation of biological potency assays, ELISA’s and other plate-based methods for routine and non-routine use
- Experience with manual and automated immunoassays testing, IVD immunoassay experience preferred
- Experience with the drafting of QC documents, drafting and execution of validation protocols, drafting and review of validation reports
- Working knowledge of standard laboratory practices and safety
Salary & Benefits:
- $27-$30/hr (depending on experience)
- Full health benefits: Health, Vision, Dental
- Retirement plan
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 19 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com