Lighthouse Lab Services is the foremost recruiting agency for medical laboratory professionals in the US. We’re looking for two Recruiting Associates to join our growing team!
As an entry-level Recruiting Associate, you’ll be mentored by an Executive Recruiter who will show you the ropes, teach you about the clinical/medical lab industry, and guide you as you navigate the ins and outs of your new job. This role will give you a very real opportunity to showcase your abilities, be promoted to Executive Recruiter, and even become a Recruiting Manager.
As a Recruiting Associate, you’ll be responsible for sourcing candidates for the clientele of Lighthouse, as well as staying in touch with those candidates. As such, job responsibilities include:
– Becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on medical laboratory personnel requirements ensuring Clients are receiving qualified individuals.
– Sourcing, soliciting, and qualifying laboratory professionals by way of cold calls, emails, and other forms of outreach such as LinkedIn, Indeed, and social media.
– Communicating promptly and professionally with job applicants and candidates.
– Tracking daily productivity and candidate life-cycle via our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
– Assisting the Executive Recruiting by working with candidates throughout the application, interview, and offer process.
– Striving to ensure that every job order is treated as a top priority.
You should apply if you’re hungry to succeed and have a hunter-gatherer mindset. If you know how to make a plan and then execute, we want you. We’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to fearlessly make phone calls, consistently send out bulk emails, and unearth the hidden gems of our industry — even in a crowded open-office space. If beings told “No” fuels your desire to trudge forward with passion and persistence, we want you. Lighthouse is looking for a professional who is willing to put in the time and energy to be truly great. For those who are motivated and willing to work hard, quarterly bonuses and advancement opportunities are yours for the taking.
Why Join Us?
Lighthouse Lab Services' mission is to make quality lab testing more accessible. Whether that's COVID-19 testing, infectious disease testing, or any of the other many types of lab testing out there, we want to help more people have access to the care they need. We have offices in Charlotte and Holly Springs, NC, but this role could possibly be remote for the right person, particularly during this season.
We're an employee-first, values-driven company that strives to engage its community in a service-oriented manner by donating a percentage of profit and employee time to charitable organizations. Employees feel appreciated by management and we have a highly collaborative and friendly environment.
Preferred Qualifications and Attributes
– Professional communication skills
– Willingness to source and contact dozens of candidates on a daily basis by cold-calling, email, and other means
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
Lighthouse Will Offer You
– $15-18 per hour
– Quarterly placement bonuses
– Attainable Advancement Opportunities
– Medical, Vision and Dental Benefit offerings
– 15 days of Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 2 Volunteer Time Off days
– 401(k) retirement plan: Company will match up to 4% based on participant contribution
– Company laptop will be provided
– Office events, impeccable company culture, and more!
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | www.lighthouselabservices.com
#SS Job ID: 14057