Are you a skilled lab professional and interested in further growing your career in clinical service? Hoping to join a stable company that is part of a global lab testing enterprise? Keep reading to learn more about this great opportunity for a laboratory client service team.
In this role you will provide customer service and laboratory-related communication regarding specimen submission and reporting of results to healthcare providers. Other job duties include, but are not limited to:
– Enters written and receives electronic orders for Laboratory requests into Laboratory Computer System Ensures all specimens received meet specimen acceptance criteria.
– Operates Pneumatic Tube System (PTS)
– Investigates documents and resolves problems or complaints
– Processes Laboratory specimens.
– Serves as trainer and role model for new Specimen Management Technicians.
– Demonstrates knowledge of quality safety and compliance programs.
– Performs area-specific support activities
Basic Preferred Profile:
– High School diploma or equivalent
Salary and Benefits:
– Base Salary of $14-20/hr based on experience
– Full benefits package
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job ID: 11281