Lighthouse Lab Services is partnering with a high complexity lab in Las Vegas, Nevada to fill a Technical Supervisor/General Supervisor position. Our client is urgently looking for someone to join their team.
You'll be responsible for the receipt, organization, and testing, as assigned, of daily patient specimens, as well as LCMS operation, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting with the support of laboratory staff, and under the supervision of the Laboratory Director.
The laboratory technologist will adhere to protocols and quality measures while performing sample preparation and operating laboratory instrumentation.
The Role You'll Play:
- Perform production workflow as described in standard operating procedures
- Operated LCMS instruments
- Perform sample receiving, preparation, and accessioning as described in standard operating procedures
- Maintain laboratory documentation
- Complete projects, other tasks, and assignments as directed by management
- Manage laboratory inventory and order additional supplies as needed and in compliance with process instructions from managers
- Work to ensure process is compliant with the lab’s standard operating procedures as well as relevant laws, rules, and regulations applicable to the laboratory
- Proactively promotes client satisfaction
- Leading the tracking and completion of projects as directed
- Completes all administration dutiesWorks independently and as part of team
- Completes mandatory training and professional development as required or requested
- Attends company meetings as required or requested.
- Ensures adherence to all State and Federal laws, guidelines and regulations including compliance with CLIA and CAP regulations
- Maintain HIPAA requirements at all times
- Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws
- Performs other duties as directed
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Relocation Assistance (case by case basis)
- B.S. in a Laboratory Science
- Qualified to serve as a Technical Supervisor and General Supervisor under CLIA in the state of Nevada
- Toxicology experience required
- LCMS experience required
- Chemistry analyzer/EIA experience
- Prior experience in a CLIA/COLA-certified laboratory highly preferred
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job 11711