Toxicology Technical Supervisor
Trenton, NJ · Job ID: 10011 · · Industry: Toxicology
Calling all aspiring toxicology supervisors to a great opportunity Lighthouse Lab Services has just outside of Trenton, NJ. This is Monday-Friday day shift position with a medication monitoring center. As the technical supervisor, you would be responsible for testing samples and certifying/releasing results using Agilent equipment (LCMS-QQQ).
Additionally, you will be responsible for;
– Staff who perform specimen collection/processing
– To maintain quality of lab operations;
– Training and competency reviewed will be done at start of employment and as needed.
– Maintaining CLIA compliant standards
– Process calibration curve/QC on LCMS-QQQ to determine if analysis/LCMS is
– Perform confirmation extraction proficiently.
– Bachelor's degree in Science
– Minimum of 1-year prior toxicology experience
– Molecular experience is preferred
– Based on experience
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com